Friday, October 27, 2017
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
(Rain date Sunday, October 29th – 5pm to 7pm)
Celebrate Halloween with friends and family at the Fourth Annual Gloucester Township “Trunk or Treat” event at Veteran’s Park. Hayrides, Hot Chocolate and a Halloween Music highlight the evening. Trunk-or-Treat is a family-friendly event that provides a fun, safe, trick-or-treating environment, Open to children 13 and under. Vehicle registration is now closed. Only registered vehicle participants may pass candy out to our Trick-or-Treaters. This event is open to everyone, not just registered vehicles.
For more information, contact Orlando Mercado at email@example.com, or at 856.261.9513 with any questions.
How it works: Timeframe for “Trunk of Treat”
- Each car must be registered online. Registrants will receive a confirmation with instructions prior to the event.
- Trunk or Treat starts at 7:00 PM within Veteran’s Park
- Only registered cars will be displayed in the Park. An adult must be with the vehicle at all times during the event.
- All cars participating in the event must be in the lot prior to 6:30 PM. Volunteers will be there to assist you.
- Prize for the Best Decorated Trunk announced at 8:45 pm!
- Children of preregistered cars will be “Fast Tracked “ through the course first!!!
Your opportunity to decorate your vehicle for Halloween fun!
- Be creative, not too scary, as you decorate your trunk for trick-or-treaters
- For safety, we are asking that parents not wear masks that covers their entire face (adults must be recognizable by other adults)
- You can decorate your own vehicle or collaborate with another family to decorate your vehicle.
- Battery operated lights are suggested – electricity will not be available on site.
Treats for distribution
- Candy must be supplied by registered vehicles (your car).
- Please supply enough store-bought, wrapped candy so everyone receives a treat. We recommend one piece per each child.
- The Township will provide additional candy if you run out.
- Hot Chocolate
Looking to give back and have fun at the same time? Volunteer at the Trunk or Treat event. To sign-up, email Orlando Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and a quick note saying you are interested in volunteering for Trunk-or-Treat.