Friday, October 26, 2018
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
(Rain date Sunday, October 28th – 5pm to 7pm)
Celebrate Halloween with friends and family at the 5th annual Gloucester Township “Trunk or Treat” event at Veteran’s Park. “Trunk or Treat” is Friday, October 26th (Rain date is Sunday, October 28th) and this serves as your information form to register your vehicle online. Only registered vehicle participants may pass candy out to our Trick-or-Treaters.
This event is open to everyone, not just registered vehicles.
For more information, contact Orlando Mercado at email@example.com, or at 856.261.9513 with any questions.
How it works: Timeframe for “Trunk of Treat”
- Each car must be registered online. Registrants will receive a confirmation with instructions prior to the event.
- Trunk or Treat starts at 7:00 PM within Veteran’s Park
- Only registered cars will be displayed in the Park. An adult must be with the vehicle at all times during the event.
- All cars participating in the event must be in the lot prior to 6:30 PM. Volunteers will be there to assist you.
- Prize for the Best Decorated Trunk!
- Children of Registered Cars enter the Trunk or Treat course first!!!
Your opportunity to decorate your vehicle for Halloween fun!
- Be creative, not too scary, as you decorate your trunk for trick-or-treaters
- For safety, we are asking that parents not wear masks that covers their entire face (adults must be recognizable by other adults)
- You can decorate your own vehicle or collaborate with another family to decorate your vehicle.
- Battery operated lights are suggested – electricity will not be available on site.
Treats for distribution
- Candy must be supplied by registered vehicles (your car).
- Please supply enough store-bought, wrapped candy so everyone receives a treat. We recommend one piece per each child.
- The Township will provide additional candy if you run out.
- Hot Chocolate
Looking to give back and have fun at the same time? Volunteer at the Trunk or Treat event. To sign-up, email Orlando Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and a quick note saying you are interested in volunteering for Trunk-or-Treat.
“Trunk or Treat” Vehicle Registration
UPDATE 10/17/18: Vehicle registration has reached capacity.