Preschool | Kindergarten | Camps | Youth Programs | Adult Programs | Senior Programs | Pools & Parks | Trips & Discount Tickets | Sports | SPKN – Special Parents and Kids Network | Gloucester Township Field of Dreams
Kindergarten 2018-2019 Registration
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2018 (No exceptions)
Daytime Registration – At your child’s elementary school.
Monday, April 16 9:30 – 11:30 AM last names beginning with A – G
Tuesday, April 17 9:30 – 11:30 AM last names beginning with H – M
Wednesday, April 18 9:30 – 11:30 AM last names beginning with N – R
Thursday, April 19 9:30 – 11:30 AM last names beginning with S – Z
Evening Registration – You may register at any location.
Tuesday, April 17 5:00 – 7:30 PM AA Mullen Middle School Atrium
Wednesday, April 18 5:00 – 7:30 PM Glen Landing Middle School Gym
Thursday, April 19 5:00 – 7:30 PM CW Lewis Teachers’ Planning Center
Please bring the following documents when registering:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Two Proofs of Residency If you own or are buying your home, please bring your sale agreement, or tax bill and a utility bill. If you are renting, please bring a copy of your lease and utility bill
- Immunization Records
- DPT – minimum of four doses. One dose must be administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Polio – minimum of three doses. One must be given on or after the fourth birthday
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – two doses of measles-containing vaccine given on or after the first birthday
- Hepatitis B –three doses
- Varicella (chicken pox) – one dose. Additionally, all children will be required to have a complete physical given by their family physician prior to entering kindergarten in September.